Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 8:4

Song

I am grateful oh lord
I am grateful oh lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh lord


For the word of a king is authority and power, and who can say to him, What are you doing?
Ecclesiastes 8:4 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give all praise to you

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Almighty king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for all you have done for me you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for the understanding of your word in my life

Abba thank you for making me a king priest here on earth

Lord thank you for giving me authority over all power of darkness

Lord thank you for the power to do wonders through your name

I decree whatever I decree on earth is established on earth and in the heaven in Jesus name

I decree every negative revelation concerning my household and I is negated

I cancel all evil report concerning my household and I

I decree over this nation only the will of God will prevail in all aspects

I cancel every desires from the kingdom of darkness trying to penetrate into my being in Jesus name

I decree I am an examplary being in all that I do, God will be glorified

I decree over my body no sickness or disease  will thrive in Jesus name

I decree my steps are ordered, I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree strength is released unto me in all that I do in Jesus mighty name

I decree my vision is brighten up and I will not be beclouded by any deceit of the kingdom of darkness

I decree new doors of greatness and opportunities are opened unto me to the glory of God

I decree my desires are met henceforth, I do not lack in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily all impacted and our household, we soar always over all circumstances, we will never be victims in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is doing mighty things in and through me always. I am victorious in all that I do. I will never be a victim. I have the power of the king, I will never be a subject to the workers of iniquity. The grace of God is sufficient in all that I do. I soar higher and higher in all that I do. Doors are opened unto me and I am ushered into the level of greatness and success. I am a living testimony because I am a child of the king of kings Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...