Search This Blog

Thursday 25 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah
Lord I thank you, Lord I thank you
Lord I thank you, Lord I thank you



Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child]. [Ps. 22:10.]
Psalm 27:10 AMPC


Prayer

Lord I honour your name and give all praise and glory to you

King of kings thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for always being my hope and saviour

Abba thank you for the victory you give to me daily you deserve my worship

Elyon thank you for removing the plan of the wicked from my life you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for your divine support upon my life each and everyday

Father thank you for your amazing grace upon me each and everyday of my life

King of glory thank you for not allowing the negative proclamation over my life to come to manifestation

Lord thank you for exposing and terminating the scheme of the wicked ones

Mighty God thank you for the new dawn of divine encounter over my life

Almighty God make me untouchable and immovable for any opposing counsel and force in and around me

I decree I will never be put to shame because the lord almighty is my father

I decree divine enablement to grow and impact according to the will of God is upon my life always in Jesus name

I decree my feet is planted and I am established for greater happenings henceforth

I decree the glory of God  overshadow my glory and makes my life impenetrable for any negative plan

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the help of God fills every parts and an end comes to the plague in Jesus name

I decree over anyone at the moment that is depressed they receive divine comfort and are set free henceforth

I cancel any suicidal thoughts and ideation playing over minds and souls anywhere around the world

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are going higher and higher according to the will of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpass all understanding is upon me and all that concerns me. Grace is made available for me always. I am not forsaken or forgotten, Jehovah have me in the palm of His hands. Divine protection is my portion, I am favoured everywhere I go to. The glory of God is upon my life like never before. I am moving higher, growing taller and established beyond the imagination of man because Christ is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th February 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...