Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 4:23

Song by T-sharp

Seperate My Heart To Give You Praise And Glory
I proclaim your love is purer than the olives
I surrender all It all belongs to you
In you I live and move and have my being Oh GOD
Ressurection power
I've found my place in you
Living water I draw my strength from you

It's An Honour To be loved by you
There's a melody in my heart just for you
All my strength, joy, power I've found in you
I give you the praise
The praise
You deserve my praise
My praise


Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs 4:23 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and magnify you

Jehovah thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your ever reliable grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father thank you for your word that you have sent to me this day and always

King of glory increase in me the grace to always lean on you no matter what I do

Lord groom my heart and mind to follow your will forever

Father remove from my mind all damaging and soul drenching affairs

Lord let my heart be a fountain of joy henceforth and take off all pain

Spirit of the living God elevate my glory to the height of fulfillment henceforth

I decree every evil arrow targeted at my household and I is negated

I destroy every evil desire working against my joy in all aspect

I decree the new door of breakthrough is released into my life henceforth

I decree divine guidance over all that I do henceforth

I decree my joy will always overflow and nothing can hinder it

I cancel all evil revelation bothering my mind and I decree they will never see the light of day

I decree the manifestation of new things is birthing in and around me to the glory of God

Father I commit all nations and leaders into your hands guard and guide us in the right direction henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer al impacted by it and our household, we are forever favoured in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is ruling and reigning over the affairs of my life, My heart is guided by Him always. Divine encounter is my portion in all that I do. I am not weighed down by the worries and sorrows of this world because my hope is in Christ Jesus. The word of God is my guiding tool always. I can never be driven by perishing desires because Jesus rules in my life always. Grace is released unto me to make greater exploit always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd February 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...