Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2021

Prayer from Philippians 2:5

Song

Hallelujah for the lord God 
Omnipotent reigneth
Hallelujah Hallelujah 
Praise the lord
Hallelujah for the lord God
Omnipotent reigneth
Hallelujah hallelujah
Praise the lord


Have this same attitude in yourselves which was in Christ Jesus [look to Him as your example in selfless humility],
Philippians 2:5 AMP

Prayer

King of kings I worship and honour your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for releasing your spirit and power into me

Ancient of days thank you for your never failing love outpoured into my life always

Ancient of days thank you for your unending mercy and grace upon me always

Lord thank you for saving me from the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for your divine ability released upon me and all that concerns me each day

Mighty God thank you for the ever reliable grace made available in my household each day

King of glory thank you for your unending blessing upon me that is never failing

Father thank you for filling my mouth with songs of praise each and everyday

King of glory thank you for silencing the plans and make up of the kingdom of darkness around  me

Lord thank you for the power that is working daily to transform me into who you have called me to be

Lord thank you over(mention) because you have caused a turn around over them

Mighty God thank you for establishing your word and kingdom in my life henceforth

Lord thank you for removing every power of flesh and pride of the world that wants to derail me in life

Lord thank you for changing in the spiritual realm as well as the physical realm all that needs to be changed

Lord thank you for granting me all my possession regardless of every negative opposition

Thank you everlasting father for this nation and nations around the world because there is a new establishment and there is and overflow henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, there is a new season opened unto us and it will end in praise in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. There is a new dawn in my life nothing can hinder the manifestation. I am victorious and nothing can stop me. The will of God is established and grace is removing all disgrace henceforth. Jehovah has set up a turn around in and around. I will never be discouraged, I will never be disgraced. Jesus is alive in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...