Search This Blog

Saturday 27 February 2021

Prayer from Acts 17:28

Hymn

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father; 
there is no shadow of turning with thee; 
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not; 
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Great is thy faithfulness! 
Great is thy faithfulness! 
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided--
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness 
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, 
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, 
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! 


For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
Acts 17:28 AMPC


Prayer


Almighty God I honour and magnify your Holy name for who you are to me

Thank you ancient of days for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you forgiveness of sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for showing forth over my life even when I least expect it

King of glory thank you for making me a vessel of honour unto you at all times

I decree I am shielded in the secret place of the Most High and hidden under the shadow of the almighty

I decree my strength is daily renewed in Christ Jesus no power of hell will have dominion over me 

Great king have your way in me and all that I do henceforth

I decree my body remains the dwelling place of The Most High, therefore no evil penetration will have their way inside of me in Jesus name

I decree each day I bask in the blessings of the Most High and His ability to make exploit in Jesus name

I terminate every hindering power at the edge of my victory and breakthrough in Jesus mighty name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the blood of Jesus flush out all that is not of the lord in Jesus name

I decree over believers worldwide, strength to continue in the will of God is released unto us in all areas

I cancel every enaction of laws against the will of God over every nation in the world

I decree that there is a revival happening around the world, souls are drawn to the king of kings henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the moving hands of God is changing all situations to the glory of His name

I decree as the offspring of Christ Jesus my life henceforth is moving in the direction of greatness and blessings all around in Jesus mighty name

I decree I grow in the will of God in all areas of my life, I will not fall into any evil trap of the enemy for me or any member of my household

I decree through me souls will be drawn into the kingdom of  God, they will bear fruits that will abide in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we have grace to do greater things on life henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to give thanks in tongues or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My steps are directed by the most High because in Him I live and have my being. Grace is endowed upon me each and everyday. I am moving Higher and higher and growing in the faithfulness of the Most High. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The word of God remains my guiding force and I shine daily as the word lightens my path. I am victorious always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 27th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...