Search This Blog

Monday 1 March 2021

Prayer from Psalms 3;5-6

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are your children and
We've gathered here today
We've gathered here to pray

Hear our cry, Lord we need your mercy
And we need your grace today
Hear us as we pray

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name'
Our father hear us from heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

Hear our song
As it rises to heaven
May your glory fills the air
As the waters cover the sea

See our heart
And remove anything
That is standing in the way
Of coming to you today

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name'
Our father hear us from heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

Though we are few
We're surrounded by many
Who have crossed that river before
And this the song we'll be singing for ever
Holy is the lord
Holy is the lord
Holy is the lord

I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 3:5‭-‬6 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and magnify your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies upon me each and everyday

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and grace to be called your child

Father thank you for the dawn of a new month and significant new beginning in my life

Abba thank you for your grace that remains sufficient for me in all that I do

Lord thank you for removing and trampling every spirit of fear under my feet

Lord thank you for the boldness your word brings to me through faith

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest companion regardless of what is happening around the world

I decree I will never be ridden by fear of unknown in any aspect of my life

I decree I walk and work in the realization of answered prayers in all that I pray for

Father thank you for this month is opening new doors of blessings, promotion and blessings unto me

Abba thank you for lifting every evil ban in and around me henceforth

I decree my life is untouchable for any harmful power or authority in Jesus name

I decree all I lay my hands on will prosper in Jesus mighty name

I cancel any plan that is not of the lord in and around me

I decree I am favoured and blessed in all that I do henceforth

I decree grace to overcome, pursue, and recover is functioning in my life henceforth

I decree every negative gathering around or over my life is permanently negated

I decree I am favoured and blessed everywhere I go henceforth

I decree over my household and I there will be no record of sudden death spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree (mention) I will testify over it beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are beautified and lifted to level of achievement henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

*Spend time to pray for souls worldwide*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The prince of peace is working over my life. I will not be afraid of thousands of people gathered against me because the lord is with me. Christ is my shield and buckler all around. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. Grace if upon me removing all disgrace in my race. Doors of greatness are opened unto me always, I do not just exist but I live in Christ, move and have my being in Him. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 1st March 2021

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...