Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Prayer from 1Peter 1:2

Song by Kirk Franklin

Something about the name Jesus.
It is the sweetest name I know
Oh how I love the name Jesus, 
Oh how I love the name Jesus
It is the sweetest name I know.

Some people say I'm crazy but, I can't explain the power that I feel when I call your name (when I call your name) said it's just like fire shut-up in my bones.
The holy ghost is moving (yes it is) and just won't leave me alone. There's something


Said it's sweeter than honey from a honeycomb. I can feel the holy ghost moving and it won't leave won't leave me alone (no, no, no, no, no, nooo) at the name of Jesus (ooohhh) every knee has got to bow (got to bow) so you don't have to wait till the fire comes you can call on him shout praise him do it right now.


Something about the name Jesus, something about the name Jesus.
It is the sweetest name I know
Oh how I love the name Jesus,
Oh how I love the name Jesus.
It is the sweetest name I know, I know, I know, I knoooowwwwww



Who were chosen and foreknown by God the Father and consecrated (sanctified, made holy) by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and to be sprinkled with [His] blood: May grace (spiritual blessing) and peace be given you in increasing abundance [that spiritual peace to be realized in and through Christ, freedom from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts]. 1 Peter 1:2 AMPC

Prayer
Almighty father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that points me to right direction in life

Lord thank you for your increasing grace upon my life

Holy one of Israel thank you for singling me out for your divine encounter always

Father thank you for not allowing the enemy to ride me or keep be ridden in a position of diagrace

Lord thank you for your word that is life and gives grace to me to excel Hallelujah

Father thank you for removing unnecessary cloud upon my face that wants to keep me blinded from your powerful power at work

Lord thank you for removing disadvantage situation and for taking me higher and higher

Lord thank you for your grace is setting me on the pace of glorious encounter and testimony

Father thank you because no divination or machinations from the pit of hell can steal your released grace from my life

Lord thank you for the increase ability your grace has instilled inside of my life beyond the comprehension of men

Father thank you because I will never fall victim of any evil circumstance because you are at work inside of me always

Father thank you for setting my life on the pace and speed orchestrated by you

Lord thank you over (mention) because there is a new dawn and testimony is birthing over it

Lord thank you for undiluted blessings from the throne of heaven that's released upon my body soul and spirit

Father thank you for given me freedom above fear and thoughts of darkness and lies of the enemy in all aspects of my life

Lord thank you for the grace released unto this nation and nations around the world to overcome every plague and plans of the wicked

Father thank you for your light that has been my guide over all darkness instilled by the workers of iniquity

Father thank you for choosing me and for allowing me to use your name to set things right to the glory of your name

Father thank you because I will not struggle, I will not suffer any loss, I will not be disgeaced in Jesus name

*Spend time to pray in tongues or in your understanding as the Holy spirit gives you utterance*

*Intercede for all children those you know and those you don't that they will be battle axe in the hands of God and not a playing tool in the hands of the enemy*

Almighty God thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for our spirit soul and body is beautified by your grace and your glory always

Thank you everlasting God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am enveloped in the grace of God, it's causing supernatural changes in and around me. My life is experiencing the outstretched hands of God fine tuning my life to His glory. I am not a disgrace and I will never be a disgrace. I will never fail because Christ is working in me. I will not fall from His grace because I no longer live an ordinary life because Christ lives continuously in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 30th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...