Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Song

 You are God
You are not just big oh
You are not just large oh
You are a great God

You are big, big, big
Great, great, great
Large, large,large
You are a great God

ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you–rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! 
Isaiah 60:1 AMPC

Prayer

Mighty warrior I worship your name and give all praise to you

Everlasting king I magnify you for your awesome power at work in me

Jehovah I bow in total adoration to you and worship you for your grace upon me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree I will no longer stay in a place of discouragement in my life

I decree I am rising into the greater level God has chosen for me

I decree my life and light will not be hidden by any known or unknown power

I cancel every authority waring against the authority of Christ over my life

I decree I will shine in all that I do, I will never be a failure in Jesus name

I decree no power of hell will be able to hold me down from where I ought to be

I decree every unwanted voice crying vengeance over my destiny is silenced

I decree every evil sacrifice done against my life and lineage is negated

I decree every leadership and authority that wants to tamper with my destiny is destroyed

I decree I am moving higher and growing higher according to the will of God

I decree fear of unknown and doubt will never have a place to ridicule my faith in life

I decree I am victorious in all that I do, I prosper in all I lay my hands on in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is manifesting over that which concerns my life always

I decree I am a light and I can never be hidden therefore I will shine brighter and brighter in every aspect of life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the light of God will constantly shine above the decree of the enemy

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are favoured in all we do and we excel always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is upon me each and everyday, the grace of God works for me always. I am a conqueror and success in all that I do. I am always above and not beneath. I win in all areas because Christ is my wisdom, my understanding and fills my reasoning. The word of God is the main director of my life and I am not moved by the power of mere men because God is for me so no power of man can be against me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 3rd  March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...