Search This Blog

Sunday 28 March 2021

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Song by Israel & New Bread

Come bless the Lord, come bless the Lord
Draw near to worship Christ the Lord
And bless His name, His Holy name
Declaring He is good

O that men would praise Him
O that men would praise Him

Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice

O that men would praise His name
Praise His name to the ends of the earth
And again I say

Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say

Rejoice evermore.
1 Thessalonians 5:16 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me always

Father thank you for filling my life with your everlasting love 

Jehovah let everything that wants to weigh me down from rejoicing be totally removed from my life

Lord increase the zeal to rejoice and thank you in all aspects of my life

Abba destroy whatever may have my life under the manipulation of the enemy of my soul

Lord destroy all plans to cause me sorrow over any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father erase every sadness looming over my household in Jesus name

King of kings increase your truth in me and never allow the enemy to replace my peace with unrest

I decree  I will always have cause to rejoice no power of men or scheme of the wicked will reduce my joy and happiness

I decree all that has been expectations in my life are becoming manifestation of God's blessings and promises

Lord thank you over this nation and nations around the world because your power is subduing all evil power

Lord thank you for the last Sunday of this month, thank you for victory given to me all through hallelujah to you lord

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because our season of rejoicing will never end with sorrow in Jesus name

*Spend time to give thanks to God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God be faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a vessel of honour and my life is an embodiment of praise and thanksgiving. The grace of God is sufficient over my life. Everything is working for my good and it will all end in praise. I will not be afraid of thousand that stands against because the lord God is at work in my life. The audience if one is in control over my life always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 28th March 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...