Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Prayer from Matthew 16:1-3

Song by Hillsong

I know He's rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe, I believe
My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His Name
I believe, I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause My Lord has conquered the grave

You Lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top to see your kingdom come

My Redeemer Lives, My Redeemer Lives, My Redeemer Lives,My Redeemer Lives



NOW THE Pharisees and Sadducees came up to Jesus, and they asked Him to show them a sign (spectacular miracle) from heaven [attesting His divine authority]. He replied to them, When it is evening you say, It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,  And in the morning, It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and has a gloomy and threatening look. You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. Matthew 16:1‭-‬3 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty

King of all kings I honour and magnify your name for who you are

Almighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days have your way in me and glorify yourself in and through me

Mighty man in battle take control over all that concerns me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that you have given to me and the light it shines on my path

Elohim thank you for divine ability released into my life through the word

Father never let me be ignorant of the times I live in especially the current world system

Jehovah remove everything that is beclouding  me in anyway against your will and purpose

Lord eternal erase whatever it may be that is causing distortion in the sight of men at this present times

Father never allow me to be carried away by the desires and treats of this world that I forget my eternal home

Lord help me to focus mainly on you no matter what I see in life

Holy one of Israel terminate every dominion of ordinary man knowledge that wants to take a lead over your divine knowledge in me

Father uproot from my life all negative seed that wants to terminate the seed of your word growing inside of me

Lord let the eyes of my heart be daily opened to your precepts no matter what the systems of the world says

I decree as for me and my household we will serve the lord forever

I decree grace to attain the height and level of productivity to the glory of God is increased in me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are guided by the word of the lord and not the world in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a product of the word of God. I dominate and multiply daily by the infilling power of God. The grace of God is increasing my ability. I am victorious always above the dictates of this perishing world. The word of God is my manual, therefore I will not move in the wrong direction. Favour speaks for me and I am enlightened daily because I am enveloped in His grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 16th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...