Search This Blog

Thursday 18 March 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 10:12

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Hatred stirs up contentions, but love covers all transgressions.
Proverbs 10:12 AMPC

Prayer

Thank you mighty God for another beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the grace released daily upon me

Lord thank you for your word that directs, encourage and enables your will in me

I decree every seed of hatred inside of me begin to dry off in Jesus name

I decree every seed of hatred planted inside of anyone against me begin to dry off

I destroy every power that wants to pull me back from the will of God henceforth

I terminate all vision killing agenda over my life and destiny

I decree my life is enveloped with the love of Christ therefore no evil agenda of hatred will have a way in me

I destroy all soul drenching, life stagnating power working tirelessly over my destiny

I decree every seed of hatred in this nation is permanently destroyed

I decree I will not be defeated at the edge of breakthrough or at any point in the journey of my life

I call forth success and testimony over(mention) and I will not be put to shame in Jesus name

I decree the favour of God that surpass the imagination of man fills my life

I put an end to all evil contention raised against my household and I in any aspect of life

Father silence every voice of hatred speaking against my life where I can't be heard in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are the greatest teacher, teach me which way to go, never let me rely on my understanding alone

Father let your love fill and overflow this nation and offices of people in position of authority beyond human comprehension 

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, let your love radiates in and through us and make our lives untouchable for any power of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, Iam operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The wisdom of God is upon me always. The power of the Most High energises me and gives me divine victory always. I live above the systems of this world. I am imbibed in the word of God, therefore I live in accordance to the will of God always. My life is a testimony and a treasure to behold because Christ Jesus rules and reign in me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 18th March 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...