Search This Blog

Saturday 13 March 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 60:22

Song by Casey J

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am… healed
If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed…

Now what can wash away my sin? Sing it
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
And what can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
We're singing
Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
It was no other fount I know
It was nothing but the blood of Jesus
That I could do no words
That I could say no price
That I could pay
Nothing but the blood of Jesus


The least one shall become a thousand [a clan], and the small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its [appointed] time.
Isaiah 60:22 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word in my life that gives me directions and shines the light on the truth

Abba thank you for divine assurance that my latter will be greater than my former

Lord thank you for manifesting your word and promises for me regardless of what man says

Lord thank you for always being there for me and for destroying every opposition against me

Abba thank you for the strength released into my life and destiny you deserve all the glory

Lord thank you for destroying all negative proclamation or declaration concerning me

I decree I will not be weary or silent, I will always worship and raise my praise to the Most High king

King of Glory thank you for your divine intervention over my life and destiny and destroying the plans of the enemy

Father thank you for the open doors concerning me and my household

I decree my life will never be an haven of shame, disgrace and disappointments in Jesus name

I cancel every unwanted occurrence in and around my life in Jesus

I decree divine protection and provision is my lot and that of my household everywhere we find ourselves in Jesus name

I decree no loss will consume my household and I in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the power of God is moving things around in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted and our household the strength of God replace all weakness in our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength and I will never be weary or tired. The challenges of life will never overwhelm my soul. I am lifted higher and higher far beyond the imagination of man. The lord has settled everything that concerns me. I am a testimony because my life is for signs and wonders in Jesus mighty name. Grace is making my race a place of greatness and blessings henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 13th March 2021 


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...