Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Prayer from John 6:69

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Jesus, Jesus
At the mention of Your name
Every knee will bow and tongue proclaim

Jesus, Jesus
You are Savior, You are Lord
And You are God

Jesus, Jesus
At the mention of Your name
Every knee will bow and tongue proclaim

Jesus, Jesus
You are Savior, You are Lord
And You are God

There is one name I love to hear
I love to sing its worth
It sounds like music in my ears
Sweetest name on the earth

Jesus, Jesus
At the mention of Your name
Every knee will bow and tongue proclaim


And we have learned to believe and trust, and [more] we have come to know [surely] that You are the Holy One of God , the Christ (the Anointed One), the Son of the living God.
John 6:69 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Elyon thank you for this bright and glorious day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for leading me in the path you have ordained for me

Lord in all that I do never allow me or situations in life push me to renounce my faith in you

I decree I serve the living God therefore no man made God will have the final say over my life

I pray for as many who are yet to know and accept Christ today that they will encounter Him afresh

I pray for all souls around the world battling with the desires of this perishing world that they receive clarity and directions

I lift up to you lord all in position of leadership and authority that your fear and truth is instilled in them henceforth

I decree that all hidden teaching and false leadership be exposed and negated henceforth

I decree into this generation that they will come to the light of the true and living God

I negate every challenge or opposition from every unknown god and authority in and around me

I cancel all threats physically or spiritually from the pit of hell working against my life and household

I decree every power trying to pull me down from the kingdom of darkness is terminated henceforth

I decree over my community and nation the light of God is shinning in all areas henceforth

I decree I serve a living God, therefore whatever is dead inside of me receives divine life henceforth

I decree over all accusations that wants to rubbish my faith they are destroyed

I decree the life I live is a life of Christ therefore no lies from the pit of hell can rule over me

I decree I have the life of Christ in me, therefore, I am set free and made whole and I am not tied down by any evil entanglement

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are living a life of greatness and Christ is leading us in all we do in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Dai y; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life that has been chosen for me by Christ Jesus. I serve the living God and He is my father and creator. My days are filled with His truth and I glow in the purpose He has made for me. I am not just a statistic or number in this world. I am a creation, created for divine purposes and nothing can terminate the plans of Messiah for me. This is my new season of greatness and new level because Jesus is directing me in all I do. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 2nd March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...