Search This Blog

Monday 8 March 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 8:4

Song
Jesus, Jesus,
How I love calling your name
Jesus Jesus
My sweet Jesus Jesus
Everyday, everyday
Your name is thesame



For the word of a king is authority and power, and who can say to him, What are you doing?
Ecclesiastes 8:4 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify your name for who you are

Prince of peace I worship your majesty for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elshadai thank you for your word that is always at work in me

Father let my life henceforth be filled with your word in a way that the world cannot comprehend

Lord increase your capacity and capability inside of me henceforth

Lord as a product of your living word let my life exhibit your divine power in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every power that wants to or is using their power to manipulate lives and souls around the world

King of kings destroy every evil target of the enemy over my being and household henceforth

I decree I carry the authority of Christ through His power therefore I will never be subjected to any evil power in Jesus name

I decree my life is securely placed in the tarbanacle of the most High God and I am eternally bound to His great and mighty power

I cancel and destroy every authorisation against the promises and will of God for my life that is militating against my destiny

I decree henceforth my life will effect changes as the word of God directs my paths in Jesus name

I decre concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are overcoming in all areas and no power of hell or schemes of man can tie us down in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you elshadai for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my source and I am a product of the word. Therefore I carry and exhibit the power in the word making me impenetrable for this world and the works of darkness. Through the power of God at work in me destinies will be fine tuned, lives will be changed. Joy fills every aspects and no more labour without fruits or Harvest to show for it. God almighty is for me and nothing can stand against me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 8th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...