Search This Blog

Saturday 27 March 2021

Prayer from Matthew 19:4-6

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

There's beauty in my brokenness,
I've got true love instead of pain
There's freedom though you've captured me,
I've got joy instead of mourning

You give me joy
Down deep in my soul [x3]
You give me joy
Down deep in my soul [x3]

I never been so free
Caught in your love for me
I never been more secure
Knowing your heart, Lord

“Haven’t you read the Scriptures?” Jesus replied. “They record that from the beginning ‘God made them male and female.’ ” And he said, “‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.”
Matthew 19:4‭-‬6 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and exalt your majesty

Father thank you for this beautiful bday and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Lord thank you for your eternal presence in my life and household

Lord thank you for the increase of knowledge and understanding your word instills in me

Abba I commit all homes and family going through any form of trial deliver them and fill them with your joy

I decree peace into any home consumed with spiritual or physical unrest

I declare the power of God envelopes all family and all evil penetration is destroyed

I decree all agenda from pit of hell to sow wrong tiding in family and homes is negated

I cancel all power set to cause separation and disunity in all home setting against the will of God

All evil controller over the prosperity and godly environment in homes is destroyed

I decree divine protection over families in all areas of the world

I terminate every joy stilling guard mandated from the pit of hell at the entrance of all homes

I decree the joy of God replace all weakness henceforth

I decree over this community and all nooks and crannies of this vicinity the presence of God is present heavily

I decree power to succeed and be extraordinarily outstanding over my lineage and I

I decree healing for many experiencing any form of loss in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are secured in the secret place of the Most High always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The love of God saturates my being because Jesus is at the centre of everything in and around me. My life transcends the healing power of God to all situations around me. I am a carrier of God's glory, virtues and grace. My destiny is directed by the king of kings not the kings of the world. I am a blessings in every aspect because Jehovah Jireh is at work in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 27th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...