Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Prayer from John 1:29

Song by Martin Ball

All heaven declares
The glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare with
The beauty of the Lord

Forever He will be
The Lamb upon the throne
I gladly bow the knee
And worship Him alone

I will proclaim
The glory of the risen Lord
Who once was slain
To reconcile man to God

Forever You will be
The Lamb upon the throne
I gladly bow the knee
And worship You alone


The next day John saw Jesus coming to him and said, Look! There is the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world! 
John 1:29 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and glorify your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name for who you are to me

Lord eternal have your way in my life always and never let me walk away from your plan for me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal you are the living God take total control over all that concerns me

Father terminate every evil accusation from the pit of hell planning to hold me down for what is against your will for me

Lord destroy every blood guilt held against my destiny and household

I decree I will never be a sacrificial offering on the altar of workers of darkness

I decree my household is shielded under the shadow of the Almighty

I destroy all negative break set to break my strength and fill me with fear and weaknesses in any area

I decree the blood of Jesus has set me free from all evil accountability

I decree divine protection over my household and I in all aspects of life

I decree I will never function under obscurity or indecision in life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the blood of Jesus speaks for us

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the promises of God will no longer tarry they are coming to manifestation henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the power of God dwelling in me, I am a product of the finished work on Calvary. Grace works for me and favour speaks for me. My life isn't a mistake and I will never fall prey of the desires of darkness. I am free in Christ, I am free from all blood guilt and negative accusations. I am more than a conqueror because I am a vessel of God, a royal priesthood and holy nation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 31st March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...