Search This Blog

Thursday 1 April 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Sinach

You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you
I worship you

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
That is who you are

You wipe away all tears
You mend a broken heart
You're the answer to it all

You wipe away all tears
You mend all the broken heart
You're the answer to it all (to it all)
Jesus

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19 NLT


Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your majesty and worship you

King of kings I exalt your name and glorify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this marvelous dawn of a new day in a new month hallelujah

Jehovah thank you for forgiveness of sin me your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me daily to direct me

Lord thank you for being the way maker in my life, thank you for working your miracles in all that concerns me

Glorious God thank you for your supernatural power that has released breakthrough into every aspect of my life

I decree I will no longer wonder in wilderness of uncertainty in Jesus name

I decree this new month new paths are opened unto me and I am victorious daily

I decree that which has not been working receive divine touch and begin to work to the glory of God

I decree I am a recipient of God's miracle in all areas in Jesus mighty name

I decree new life of opportunity and breakthrough is my portion day and night

I decree the wonderful power of God has sought out all that concerns me and I will no longer suffer delay

I decree grace to excel and be outstanding is released upon my life henceforth

I decree I am a winner, I will never lose in any aspects of life

I decree I will not walk or work in obscurity because the light of God illuminates my life henceforth

I decree where there has not been enough I am experiencing abundance in Jesus mighty name

I decree grace to pursue, overcome and recover is flowing over my life henceforth

I decree this new month is will not record failure, loss, disgrace, shame or any misfortune in Jesus name

I decree that which has been my heart desire for long is manifesting henceforth to the glory of God

I decree my heart is strengthened and I am relieved from any form of heart ache because Jesus is in control

I decree henceforth my steps are ordered, I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the lord has made a way of breakthrough over all that concerns His people

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, henceforth we shall burst out in laughter and thanksgiving over all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty has spoken into my life and I believe because all power belongs to Him. He is the way maker, the miracle worker, the promise keeper and my light. The lord has made a way for me where there seems to be no way. What had been impossible receives the supernatural touch of God and is possible. I am walking and functioning in the authority of Christ henceforth and He is my saviour and deliverer. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 1st April 2021 
Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...