Search This Blog

Monday 12 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 91:2

Song by Ron Kenoly

Hallowed be Your Name
Hallowed be Your Name
Hallowed be Your Name
Lord and majesty
Divine authority
Hallowed be Your name

I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalms 91:2 KJV


Prayer

Thank you abba father for another beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Rock of ages thank you for the impact of your word in my life and my world at large

Lord thank you for being my shield and fortress at all times

Father thank you for the confidence that your word instills in me at all time

Holy spirit thank you for being my ever ready companion

Lord thank you for not allowing me to wallow away or perish in darkness

Father thank you for this nation and nations around the world because you will continue to be our shield against all plague

Lord thank you for the development of greatness birthing in my life through your power

Lord thank you for making me an outstanding success in everything I lay my hands on

Lord thank you for the gift of the holy spirit and His impact in all decisions I make

Lord thank you for removing fear, doubt and unbelief that wants to put me in a position of delay and denial

Lord thank you for the new dawn of breakthrough that I am entering henceforth

Lord thank you because I will not miss my breakthrough and my reward of obedience to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because no evil will befall us in any aspect in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpass all understanding surrounds me always because He is my refuge and fortress. The hands of God is wrapped around my destiny making me unreachable for any hand of the wicked. The lord has said great things concerning me and they will manifest to the glory of his name. My testimony will never be hindered because God is in charge of time and season and He is causing all things to work together for my good in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 12th April 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...