Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2021

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 16:9

Hymn

Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

Sing to him! Make music to him! Tell about all his miraculous deeds!
1 Chronicles 16:9 NET


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this mighty day of blessings and grace

Holy one of Israel have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Abba have your way in me and all that I do henceforth

Lord let your love increase in my being and subdue all iota of hate in Jesus name

Jehovah magnify yourself in my life above all situations that works against your will

Father henceforth let my life be overflowing with praise and worship beyond the imagination of men

Father remove every destiny altering circumstances off my destiny henceforth

I come against every negative revelations affecting my life in anyway in Jesus name

I decree divine abundance is my lot in all aspects of life

This is my season of endless praise over all my petition in Jesus name

Father concerning this nation, nations around the world and our leaders help guide them in all decisions they make and authority they use in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are soaring into new level of peace and joy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live above the systems of this world, I am not broken but made up and strengthened by the word of God. I have divine vitality inside of me because I have the blood of divinity flowing through my being. I succeed in all that I lay my hands on because I have placed the lord before me and I will never be moved. I am a bearer of good news and the joy of the lord is forever my strength in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 25th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...