Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 57:9-11

Song by Ron Kenoly

Where there once Was only hurt
He gave His healing hand
Where there once Was only pain
He brought comfort Like a friend
I feel the sweetness Of His love
Piercing my darkness
I see the bright And morning sun
As it ushers in His joyful gladness

He's turned my mourning
Into dancing again
He's lifted my sorrows
I can't stay silent
I must sing
For His joy has come

Your anger lasts for a moment in time
But Your favor is here
And will be on me for all my life time

I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
Psalms 57:9‭-‬11 KJV


Prayer

Glorious God I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Almighty father thank you for this amazing day and gift of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over every judgement

Holy one of Israel thank you for your superabundant power working in every aspect of my life

Lord thank you for your mercy that is working over every aspect of situations in this world

Lord thank for allowing your truth to prevail in all circumstances beyond the desires of the wicked

Lord let the sound of praises to you increase daily in my life and never allow anything to steal or still my praise

I decree I am overcoming in all aspect of life beyond the imagination of man

I decree I am a victor always nothing or no one will make me victim of any circumstance

I cancel all reports that is not of God in and around me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I have a new life in Christ therefore I will never be a subject to old life controlled by works of darkness

I decree over this nation only the will of God will prevail and the wisdom of God fills the heart of those in position of authority

I lift unto you lord, the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the long awaited promises are manifesting in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life. His word is the truth that sets me free. His word makes all impossibility possible. My faith is renewed and increased by His word. I am a finished product of the word of God. Therefore I will not be enticed, entangled and dependant on this world. Greater is He that in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 14th April 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...