Search This Blog

Friday 16 April 2021

Prayer from Matthew 6:26

Song by Hillsong

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapour of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship, so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You've made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises, so will I


Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest] nor gather [the crops] into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
Matthew 6:26 AMP


Prayer

Jehovah I worship and honour your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word and the great impacts it makes in my life and thinking

Holy spirit thank you for always being my greatest teacher

Lord thank you because your word speaks daily to me and directs my path

Father thank you for speaking into my existence and fine-tuning my destiny through your word

I decree I will never lack any good thing in life in Jesus name

I decree the supernatural power of Christ is setting my life on a pinnacle of greatness

I decree my life will not be ridden by worrying under no circumstances

Father thank you for keeping my gaze on you and for dismantling all evil hold risen over my destiny

Lord thank you for negating all evil will that wants to put me against your will

I decree  I am encountering supernatural provision in all areas of my life henceforth

I decree my  destiny will never be truncated by the evil works of iniquity

I decree every aspect of my life ridiculed by worrying is receiving a new grace to leap for joy

I decree glorious happenings are beginning to happen in my life henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, our mouths will always be filled with praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a haven of worship not a den of worrying. Whatever I decree is established and I call those things that were not as though they were. My light in life shines brighter and brighter each and everyday. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers, I am not controlled by any evil thoughts because the lord has terbanacled over my thoughts and mindset. I am a victor always and never a victim in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 16th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...