Search This Blog

Sunday 18 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 34:8

Song by Mairo Ese

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of You

You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason

O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good; How blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who takes refuge in Him.
Psalms 34:8 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship and honour you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I glorify your majesty and give all glory due to you alone

Father thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Abbe thank you for your word sent to me to deliver and save me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your supernatural blessings upon my life and household each and everyday

Holy one of Israel thank you for being a good God doing wonders in my life

Father thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for my life

Lord thank you for truncating the wishes and plans of the wicked concerning your will for me

Father thank you for the power to do great exploit released upon me

Lord thank you for divinely intervening over(mention) and for proving yourself great

Lord thank you for tearing apart all evil agenda working contrary to your will for me each and everyday

Father thank you for giving me a new beginning, for making my life a Haven of shining lights and blessings beyond human thinking

Lord thank you for the everlasting power that manifests greatly in all that I do

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you and for grace to make my faith active in all that I do

Lord thank you concerning this nation and nations around the world, because as we call on you, your will is established and the agenda of darkness is truncated

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because you will do your wonders in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. The name of Jesus is my strong tower that I dwell in each and everyday. The lord is good to me and He is doing great and mighty things in my life. I am not going to be a subject of ridicule in any situation because the lord has instilled His confidence and supernatural ability in me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 18th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...