Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 17:2

Song by Moses Bliss


You are who are yesterday 
Today and forever more 
What You say is what You do 
You never fail You never change 
You are faithful till the end 
Faithful God, I worship You 
I worship You


{You’re too faithful to fail me 
You’re too faithful
To disappoint me 
You’ve proven Yourself in my life 
And I’ve come to realize 
You’re too faithful to fail me } 


You’re too loving to leave me 
Too loving 
You’re too loving to leave me halfway 
What You start You always finish 
Lord I’ve come to realize 
That You’re too loving to leave me

You’re too Faithful to fail me 
You’re too Faithful
To disappoint me 
You’ve Proven Yourself in my life 
And I’ve come to Realize 
You’re too Faithful to fail me


You’re are too committed to leave me 
You’re too consistent
To leave me halfway 
What You start You always finish 
Lord I’ve come to realize 
You’re too faithful to fail me 


What You start You always finish
Lord I’m here to testify
You’re too faithful to fail me

Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
Psalms 17:2 KJV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I magnify and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and give you all the praise

Mighty man in battle thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Almighty God thank you for your never failing love upon me

Father thank you for your word and grace that your word release unto me daily

Holy spirit have your way in me and continue to do that which you alone can do in my life

Abba vindicate me in all areas that I am due for vindication

Lord terminate every antagonising and accusing tongue risen against me in all aspects of my life

Holy spirit terminate every evil hands and thought waging war against me in any aspect

Holy one of Israel destroy every unwanted circumstances that is tampering with your joy released into my soul

Father in your power destroy every power from pit of hell set to destroy my joy or faith in any way

Lord uproot every root of enviness or hatered working endlesslessly over my being in Jesus name

Jehovah eliminate every evil revelations that is trying to manifest over my life and household

I decree I will never succumb to the desires of antagonists or workers of darkness

I decree the will of God trumps mightily in all aspects of my being and nothing can stand against me

I decree that which the lord has said concerning me can never be tampered or hindered

I decree concerning this nation,nations around the world and all in position of leadership every decision against the will of God will not stand

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household grace to overcome and conquer all foes is upon us always

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede for your nation and leaders*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The promises of God never fails. His word will never return to Him void so I am not moved by what the world is declaring because I solely go by what the word of God says. My life is hidden in the light of Christ therefore no works or desires from kingdom of darkness can rule over my plans and will of God for me. I am a victor always, I will never be a victim and the grace of God is released over my life forever in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 7th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...