Search This Blog

Thursday 15 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 37:10

Song by Planetshakers

Hallowed be Your Name
Hallowed be Your Name
Lord and majesty, divine authority
Hallowed be Your Name

Holy Holy, Lord You are worthy
And I'm honored to sing Your praise
King of glory, God Almighty
Hallowed be Your Name

All creation, every nation
Has its being by Your Word
As it is done up in Heaven
Let it be done here on earth
Let it be done here on earth


Soon the wicked will disappear. Though you look for them, they will be gone.
Psalms 37:10 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour youe name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love and grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your unfailing grace and mercy that speaks over my household and I

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and help

Lord thank you for truncating the plans of the wicked in and around me

Abba thank you for destroying the root of wickedness germinating in this nation and nations around the world

Holy spirit thank you for raising off me all barriers contrary to your will in my life

I decree every negative revelation is truncated in my life in Jesus name

I destroy all tongue risen against the plans of God for my life

I decree I will never be the toiling ground for workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and my household the will of God only will stand

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayees in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has truncated the plans of the wicked, He has made public ridicule of them and frustrated their effort. The truth of God is fine tuned in my life each and everyday. The lord is calling me out for His purpose, I am delighted and saved because Christ is in charge of my life. The lord is for me and no one who is against me can prevail in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 15th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...