Search This Blog

Friday 2 April 2021

Prayer from Romans 5:21

Song Jeremy Camp

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are

Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful you are

Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing
Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing


So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:21 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and give all glory to you alone

King of kings thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your word and grace to stand before you always

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that you send to me daily

Lord thank you because before I ask lord you've already done it

Thank you Jesus because you are a mighty God and my everlasting help

Lord thank you for your wonderful work in my life that is unfathomable by ordinary mind

Lord thank you for the grace to wait on you even when it feels like it's impossible you came through for me

My father thank you for that blood you shed for me, for seeing the end and enduring the pain on Calvary so I can be saved

Lord thank you for your faithfulness that surrounds my life always hallelujah

Father thank you for the grace that keeps me in the right stand before you always

Lord thank you for your divine abundance released unto me always you are glorious

Holy spirit thank you for guiding me always and terminating every fear in my life

Lord thank you for your superabundant power that is working wonders in me always

Lord thank you for nailing every uncertainty to the cross and replacing it with certainty and victory

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for your word is manifesting gloriously in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thank you father for your love for me that led you to Calvary and to pay for my salvation. I will never be an ungrateful soul because the lord is amazing and most righteous. The word of God is fine tuning my world always, giving me grace to live for Him and according to His will for me always. The name of Jesus has subdued that which concerns me always, I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 2nd April 2021

Happy Good Friday



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...