Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 95:3

Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It's a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It's an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign (You reign)

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign

For the Lord is a great God And a great King above all gods,
Psalms 95:3 AMP

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord eternal release your grace over all that I do henceforth

Father terminate all power contending with your greatness in my life

Holy spirit arise over my destiny and teach me your ways

Lord erase all unwanted occurrence contending with my spirit  soul and body henceforth

I decree the word of God is leading me in the right direction henceforth

I decree my life will not experience sorrow, I am an overcomer

I destroy all heavy load of guilt and shame hanging over my existence

I decree my life will not be a regret, I live purposefully and intentionally

I decree grace is multiplying in all areas of my life henceforth

I decree concerning this nation, nations around the world and the leaders, the mighty outstretched hand of God is directing them

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are lifted above all other gods and evil contention in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am going ahead in life, I am not stagnant or disadvantaged and discouragement is not my portion in anyway. The power of Christ works in my life and my entire existence. I am born great and greatness runs through my body systems therefore I will not suffer loss or sorrow in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 28th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...