Search This Blog

Saturday 17 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 78:2

Song by Israel Houghton

I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
He calls me friend

Who am I that You are mindful of me?
That You hear me when I call
Is it true that You are thinking of me?
How You love me
It's amazing
Who am I, Lord


I will open my mouth in a parable [to instruct using examples]; I will utter dark and puzzling sayings of old [that contain important truth]—
Psalms 78:2 AMP

Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord have your way in me and glorify yourself in my life

Holy spirit take control of all that I do today and henceforth

Glorious father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days magnify your presence over my destiny and entire existence

Abba I need you like never before take preeminence over all that concerns

Holy spirit take absolute control in every aspects of my existence

I decree I will not live in disappointment or discouragement in Jesus name

I decree it's my season of everlasting breakthrough and divine encounter in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree the sounds of worship is bursting out of my abode in Jesus name

I decree I will not live a life that ends suddenly or amounts to nothing in Jesus name

I decree over the works of my hands success is my portion in Jesus name

I decree I will always function in God's truth in everything I do everyday

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the truth of the lord will prevail over everything else in Jesus name

I decree the gate of hell will never prevail overy life and existence in Jesus name

I decree that my path and steps are guided and ordered by the Most High

I decree I excel in all aspects of life beyond my reasoning in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household our joy will always be full and will never turn to sadness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God guides my life and surrounds my existence. My life is exalted above all troubles and worries of life. Grace is made available for me and my household. My life is never a place of sickness or discouragement. I carry the everlasting gene of Christ in all the fibre of my body. I am moving in authority of Christ always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 17th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...