Search This Blog

Sunday 4 April 2021

Prayer from Matthew 28:6

Song

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It’s a new day dawning
It’s time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening come

He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying.
Matthew 28:6 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your wonderful name

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the price paid for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily reminds me of who you are and will always be to me

Holy one of Israel thank you for your supernatural power at work in me

Father thank you for removing all dead organs and replacing with new ones through your resurrection power

Holy spirit thank you for daily prompt to trust The word and follow the precepts of your word always

Father thank you for your love that is multiplying daily over my life and destiny

Lord  thank you for salvation that has taken me far from darkness and given me grace in your righteousness

Lord thank you for removing me from the place the enemy thought I would be, by your mercy

Lord thank you for the gift of liberty through salvation and your word that has removed me from any form of bondage known or unknown

Lord thank you for the divine ability to function as a new creation through your love for me

Lord thank you for terminating the plan of the wicked to keep me in a position of dispair in any aspect of my life

Lord thank you for this season of breakthrough from the bondage of sin and negative control of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for your love that is showing us the right path to thread on life 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord God is my God and my advocate always. He has set me free from every bondage and captivity because He is the God that sets the captives free. The hand of God is working over my destiny always. The word of God is working in and through me, causing me to flourish over the desires of the wicked always. The light of God is in me and shines through me always. I will not be driven by greed or any works of flesh because the fruit of the spirit dwells in me in Jesus Name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 4th April 2021

Happy Easter Sunday 


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...