Search This Blog

Thursday 29 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 87;3-6

Song

There's nothing worth more
That will ever come close
Nothing can compare
You're our living Hope
Your presence, Lord

I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of love
When my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence, Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place
And fill the atmosphere
Your glory God
Is what our hearts long for
To be overcome
By Your presence, Lord

People say wonderful things about you, O city of God. (Selah) I mention Rahab and Babylon to my followers. Here are Philistia and Tyre, along with Ethiopia. It is said of them, “This one was born there.” But it is said of Zion’s residents, “Each one of these was born in her, and the sovereign One makes her secure.” The Lord writes in the census book of the nations, “This one was born there.” (Selah)
Psalms 87:3‭-‬6 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this blessed dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that daily impacts my life to shine your light

Lord thank you for your presence that is filled with joy and grace

Abba thank you for your enabling grace to overcome all challenges of life victoriously

Father thank you for the divine encounter waiting for me this day

Abba thank you for the peace that surpass all understanding of man that you have endowed me with

Lord thank you for your superabundant love that is evidence in my life

Holy spirit lead me and guide all my needs in life in the directions of your purpose for me

Father never let me become tired of carrying your glory or being filled with your presence for the rest of my life

Jehovah disgrace the power set to make my life experience any form of hardship in Jesus name

Holy spirit quicken my thoughts and utterance to align with your will always

Father let my life always be your sanctuary of praise in Jesus name

Lord concerning this nation, nations around the world and all in position of authority let your spirit begin to fill every aspects in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household erase all unwanted desires that is from the pit of hell tampering with our destiny and faith in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the lord is upon me, He has released unto me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness in all aspects of my life. The Holy spirit is my daily guide, He leads my life in the direction I ought to go, He is in charge of that which concerns me. I will never run this race of life blindly because the light of God and His truth is my companion always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 29th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...