Search This Blog

Saturday 24 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 24:8-10

Good Morning

Song

Holy are you lord
All creation call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God how great thou art
You are God mighty are your miracle
We stand in awe of your holy name
Lord we bow and worship you


Who is this majestic king? The Lord who is strong and mighty! The Lord who is mighty in battle! Look up, you gates! Rise up, you eternal doors! Then the majestic king will enter! Who is this majestic king? The Lord who commands armies! He is the majestic king! (Selah) Psalms 24:8‭-‬10 NET

Prayer

Almighty saviour I give you all the glory and worship your majesty for who are to me

Mighty God I bless your name for being my king and source

Lord have mercy on me and forgive of all my short coming in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and lead me in all that I do to the glory of your name

Blessed redeemer uproot every authority contending with your authority in my life in Jesus name

I cancel every delay planning to jeopardize my faith in Christ in Jesus name

I decree I will not labour in vain in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father satisfy my existence with the best of heaven and never let me fall of the devices of the wicked

Holy one of Israel, you are way maker, make way for me in all areas and wherever I lay my feet on grant unto me the best of such place in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I we will always see the hands of the lord over all situations in and around us in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise over all my heart desire remove all impeding words and decrees against your will for me in Jesus name

Father let my joy continue to increase and overflow, remove every form of sorrow that the enemy wants to plant over my joy in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the king of glory, be the king over this nation,nations around the world and terminate the plague worldwide

Father I lift the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you, take all the glory in our lives, we claim victory at all point in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God is alive in and around me, the spirit of God is leading my being each and everyday, I am blessed and favoured by the Most High. The lord is alive and doing wonders in and around. I carry the king of kings inside of me always, the power of God is glorious over my household. I am filled with praises and thanksgiving in my life always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 24th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...