Search This Blog

Saturday 10 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 23:1-3

Song

Bless the lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name

He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His holy name

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the privilege to be called your child 

Lord thank you for your favour that encompass my life daily

Jehovah thank you for being my shepherd and my source always

Lord thank you for the open heaven over my life and being always

Lord thank you for the restoration power released upon my soul always

Father thank you for open heaven over all my petition

Father thank you for eternal Victory and assurance to reign with you always

Father thank you for writing my name in the book of life and for terminating every hold of darkness

Lord thank you for allowing your grace to speak over me and removing all disgrace

Jehovah thank you for the manifestation of your grace upon my life and household

Almighty father thank you for your divine direction even when the enemy try to mislead me

Lord thank you for exposing all contending power working against my destiny you deserve the praise

Father thank you for my family, thank you for safety and unending provision

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, for the answered prayers and manifestation of your promises always

*Personal Prayer*

*Spend time to pray in tongues or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;  Sin shall not dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The greatest shepherd is my source and shield always. Jehovah is in control of my existence. He has taken me to greater heights. He has moved all mountain and has turned them into stepping stones. The truth of Jehovah leads me because my life is written on His hands. I am not forgotten, God knows my name because I am the child of the king of kings, therefore I can do anything successfully according to His will in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 10th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...