Search This Blog

Sunday 11 April 2021

Prayer from Ezekiel 33:6-7

Song by Don Moen

Lord make us instruments of Your peace
Where there is hatred let Your love increase
Lord make us instruments of Your peace
Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease
When we are Your instruments of peace

Where there is hatred we will sow His love
Where there is injury we will never judge
Where there is striving we will speak His peace
To the people crying for release
We will be His instruments of peace


But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Ezekiel 33:6‭-‬7 

Prayer

Almighty Father I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your peace that surpass understanding of man bestowed upon me daily

Father thank you for the impact of your grace in every aspect of my life

Jehovah thank you for the ability bestowed on me daily as your child

Lord thank you for making me a useful instruments in your hand and not an abandoned vessel

Abba let the zeal to obey you above and beyond any pressure of life increase in me

Father let my life be filled with deeper knowledge of your truth beyond human understanding

Lord make me an instrument of your peace and joy till I see you in glory

Father in all aspect you have made me the Watchman let the grace to fulfill my calling increase sufficiently

Lord let the light of the gospel increase mightily in and around my life beyond understanding of man

Lord increase in me  the zeal to win soul, follow them up and ensure they abide in you 

Lord take off all the distraction and strategies from hell working endlessly over my life and purpose in life

Lord as you have made me a Watchman grant me grace not to just watch for others while I forget myself in position of despair or destruction

Lord increase the effectiveness of your word in me daily as I study and meditate on your word

Holy one of Israel over this nation and nations around the world let your truth and favour dominate our lives more

Father I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household into your hands let our life be overshadowed by your presence and existence in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me a watch man, He has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. I am saved to serve, born just for a time as this to be a shinning light. My life is not just a phase it's filled with divine purpose always. The kingdom of Christ is established in my life like never before and grace is sufficient for me to pull through in all aspects of life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 11th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...