Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Prayer from 1 John 4:8

Song by Mercy Chimwo

Your love is kind, Your love is patient
You fill my heart with so much peace and joy
You're amazing, You make my life feel brand new
You're amazing, You make my life feel brand new

Jesus, You love me too much, oh
Too much, oh, too much, oh, excess love, oh
Jesus, You love me too much, oh
Too much, oh, too much, oh, excess love, oh

Your love is kind, Your love is patient
You fill my heart with so much peace and joy
You're amazin', amazin' You make my life feel brand new
All your promises are yeah And amen
You're not a man, You never lie

Jesus, You love me too much, oh
Too much, oh, too much, oh, excess love, oh
Jesus, You love me too much, oh


The person who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:8 NET

Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Lord let the constant reminder of your love for me in all aspects of my life fill me

Lord thank you for letting me understand that the rule of the enemy is futile in my life because your love is certain

I destroy every voice of lies, saying things that is against the will of God for me

Almighty father thank you for not allowing the enemy to infiltrate my destiny with destruction 

Holy one of Israel let the power of your love be evident in all areas of my life

I silence every noise from hell speaking hate and regrets into my life in Jesus name

Lord I commit that are oppressed and depressed in any way into your hands lord eternal visit them now in Jesus name

I come against any suicidal thoughts that is not of God in and around me 

I decree I will never be ungrateful to the grace and mighty power of God working in and through me

I decree over this nations the love of God will speak over every aspects in Jesus name

I negate every evil engagement and unrest over my lineage and I in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go henceforth I will showforth the love of Christ in all areas

Lord eternal let your mighty hand save me from every pit of uncertainty in all aspects of my life on Jesus name

I come against every power of self sabotaging in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I destroy all negative revelations over my household and I in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we will never be unfortunate in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the child of the God that loves unconditionally. He is my strength and deliverer, He is my source and defence. He is Jehovah my hope and light. He is my everlasting father and great shepherd. My life will never be ridden by guilt or shame because God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love and sound mind. I am free in Christ and I live in liberty always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 21st April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...