Search This Blog

Friday 9 April 2021

Prayer from John 4:23-24

Song by Maverick City Music

One thing I desire
Only this I seek
Just to dwell dwell dwellhere forever

This will be my posture
Laying at Your feet
Oh just to dwell dwell dwell
Here forever

Dearest Father, Closest Friend
Most beautiful, Most beautiful
Dearest Father, Closest Friend
Most beautiful,Most beautiful

There are no words, There's nothing left
Our love sings to You
Oh oh oh
There are no words,There's nothing left
Our love sings to You
Oh oh oh

But a time is coming and is already here when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit [from the heart, the inner self] and in truth; for the Father seeks such people to be His worshipers. God is spirit [the Source of life, yet invisible to mankind], and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:23‭-‬24 AMP


Prayer

Mighty God I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I honour your name and give you all glory due to you alone

I am that I am thank you for this mighty day and grace to be among the living

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and exalt your majesty in all that I do

Father  let your word fill my life and speak into my existence like never before

Lord purge out from my body soul and spirit whatever will not allow me be a true worshipper

Lord terminate every agenda of darkness to keep me away from your light in all that I do

Spirit of the living God uproot from my life all unworthy engagement that ridicules your will for me

Elshadai you are the ever sufficient God, in all that I do, let me begin to experience your sufficiency

Father uproot every root of disobedience and darkness lurking around over this generation in Jesus name

Lord let the revival of truth and faith increase over this nation and world at large henceforth

Father uphold the body of Christ worldwide and let the zeal to worship you alone be our utmost priority

Father erase every unwanted news that wants to stop my act of worship in any aspect of life

Lord deliver my household from every negligence caused by ignorance to the truth of your word and will for us

Lord as I engage more in worship and offer you the consistent fruit of my lips let my life be filled with your light anew

Jehovah I commit all children biological or not, connected to my household or not into your hands never allow the works of darkness to steal them away in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy every troubling agenda over souls worldwide that wants to increase depression and suicidal rate

Lord eternal guide my hands and being to dwell fully in you and worship you endlessly

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household into your hands, let worship overshadow and trump worrying in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my manual, the word guides and guards my being. My life will never be truncated by the desires of the darkness. My life is a life of worship because I understand and dwell in the truth of the gospel always. Worrying discouragement and failure cannot stay in my life or lineage. I am set apart for His wonders and promise fulfillment always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 9th April 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...