Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Prayer from Psalms 90:12

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It’s a new day dawning
It’s time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your Holy name

You’re rich in love
And You’re slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your Holy name
Bless You Lord

And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my time has come
Still my soul will
Sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore
Forevermore

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalm 90:12 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and return all glory to you because you deserve it

Abba thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for your everlasting power released into my life

Lord thank you for teaching me how to number my days and filling my life with wisdom in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your will in my life outweigh every evil desires

I destroy all negative premonitions trying to make their way into existence in my life

I decree my days are filled with light of God and I will never walk in darkness

I decree my life is hidden in the secret place of the most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty

I decree my days in life will not be spent in sickness or any form of infirmities

I decree the word of God is overshadowing and ruling above all challenges

I decree the word of God is orchestrating my path, thoughts and utterance

I decree I will not number my days unto any evil occurrence

I decree I will not number my days in confinement or any form of imprisonment physically or spiritually

I decree I will not be disgraced in any way because His grace rules over my life

I decree my confession henceforth aligns with my faith in the word of God

I decree over this nation,nations around the world and the leaders, they receive divine wisdom henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are filled afresh with new wine and newness of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am favoured, I am blessed, I am set apart for His will. I am divinely orchestrated for greater exploits. My days are numbered with divine encounter, divine intervention and divine favour. Greater things are spoken of me, each day I carry the light of Christ in me therefore I will never be consumed by darkness, the glory of my life will not wane before it shines in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...