Search This Blog

Saturday 3 April 2021

Prayer from 1Peter 2:9

Song by Chris Tomlin

Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you
None like you
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's No one like you
None like you


Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your wonder working power released upon my life

Father thank you for my life will experience the miraculous this day and always

Lord thank you for removing all power and authority that wants to subdue your will upon my life 

Holy one of Israel thank you for the divine orchestration of your word in and through me

Father thank you for the open heavens over my life

Lord thank you for divine breakthrough that I am Encountering henceforth

Jehovah thank you for your loving kindness that speaks expressly over my life

Lord thank you for total deliverance from the power of darkness and manipulation of the works of the wicked

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over my destiny each and everyday

Father thank you for you answer my prayers even when I think all hope is gone

Lord thank you for making me a royal priesthood and for using me for your work

Lord thank you for daily upliftment through your word and amazing grace over my life

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of blessings and miracles

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God that answers prayers, He is my heavenly father and my ever present help. He is the source of my joy and my hope at all times. The lord is my guide always therefore I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Messiah is doing the miraculous in my life, therefore I will never tarry in the place of unanswered prayer because He has settled all that concerns me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 3rd April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...