Search This Blog

Thursday 29 April 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:38-39

Song by Sinach

You call me by name
You gave me your word
And it's burning inside of my heart
I'm ready to go
With faith in my heart
Wherever you lead

I live for you, Jesus
I glorify, Jesus
I shout your faith, Jesus
I'm totally committed to you

I speak of your love
I sing of your grace
So the whole world will know your name
I'm ready to go
Announcing Your mercy and your faithfulness

I live for you, Jesus
I glorify, Jesus
I shout your faith, Jesus
I'm totally committed to you

No depth, no height, nor anything
Shall separate me, shall separate me
No trouble, trial, persecution
Shall separate me from your love

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 NET

Prayer

Almighty God I worship and honour you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Heavenly father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for always guiding me in all my ways and not allowing flesh to rule over your will

Father in anyway that I have been beclouded by situation causing any doubt in my journey of faith deliver me henceforth

I decree I will never be separated from the love of God in anyway

I cut myself off every worldly enticement and engagement that wants to move me away from the plans of God

I decree no trials will overshadow my life to the extent of me renouncing my faith in chris

Father I lift India before you and every country faced by any surge of any plague, cause your healing hands to rest upon them henceforth

I cancel every signed trials set to go ahead of my victory in any aspect of life

I erase every journey destroying power working non stop against my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

I destroy every evil horizon of challenge manifesting in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree over my children and all children connected to me, every evil hand, eyes or thought against them is negated permanently

I decree over my life and entire household we will never be candidate of any sickness infection, disease of any kind in Jesus name

I decree no matter the height of tribulation, I will continue to dwell in the peace of Christ for the rest of my life

I decree my sound of joy will never turn to sound of sorrow in any aspect of my life

I decree over this nation, nations around the world and people in position of authority, they will not be driven by the wickedness of darkness but by the fear and will of God henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are overcomer and never an underdog in all aspects of life

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or in your own understanding as God leads you*

Thank you almighty saviour for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with praise, I carry the mark of the chosen child of God upon me. I will never be unfortunate in any aspect. My days are filled with the light of Christ therefore darkness can not overrule my life. I am blessed, favoured, shielded and triumphant in all areas. All that I do will prosper, all things work together for my favour, protocols are broken for me because the love of Christ is overflowing over my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 30th April 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...