Search This Blog

Saturday 1 May 2021

Prayer from Ephesians 3:20

Song by Sinach

You are able [x2]
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able
Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I could ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
(He's all sufficient, yeah eh, alleluia)

You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
All things are possible with you


Now to him who by the power that is working within us is able to do far beyond all that we ask or think,
Ephesians 3:20 NET


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship  and honour your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Mighty man in battle thank you for the forget of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word sent to renew my mind each and everyday

Father thank you for making all impossible situation possible for me

Lord thank you for erasing every thoughts and deeds of failure that wants to keep my life under evil subjection

Lord thank you for total deliverance you have endowed my life with

Lord thank you for the world at large for your healing hands that is putting an end to plague and its origin

Father thank you because as I ask you, it manifest and your promises are coming to fruition in my life

Lord thank you for making all things work together for my good in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of greatness

I decree into this new month that impossibility will not ruin my joy and faith in Jesus name

I decree I will enjoy a new level of growth and blessings all around

I decree my entire household will encounter divine visitation that will orchestrate our path to fulfill destiny in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is able to do great and mighty things in my life. I have a living hope because I do not live by luck but by the love and word of God. The exceeding power of God is supplying all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I will not lack, I will know no sorrow, I will not suffer, grace speaks over my life, my joy will know no end, the spirit of God fills my life mightily and I will finish well and strong in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 1st May 2021 

Happy New Month 🥳💃🏽💃🏽

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...