Search This Blog

Monday 17 May 2021

Prayer from Galatians 5:24-26

Song

Lord you're so good
Lord you're kind
Lord you're wonderful
My God you're excellent

Excellent is your name
Excellent is your power
Lord you are wonderful
My God you're excellent



And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galatians 5:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your holy name

King of Kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies released unto me daily

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and always

I terminate every spirit of enviness towards others that is affecting my life

I destroy all negative attitude that contradicts the will of God for me

I decree I am filled with the fruit of the spirit in all that I do

I decree every dominating works of flesh over my life is permanently destroyed

I decree henceforth I function as a new creation and brand new man in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting power of God is manifesting in all that I do henceforth

I decree my life is the life of glory and I thirst and live after the plans of Messiah always

Lord terminate all altar of vain glory I have mistakenly erected in my life

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world only the will of God will stand

Lord put an end to all unrest in Israel and Palestine, let your peace and love reign in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we have a new life given to us by Christ therefore we are not subjected to the old life of sin and shame

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is the lord of my life and the light in my path. The word of the lord is fine-tuning my destiny always. Grace speaks for me in all areas and mercy orchestrates my path always. I am a living proof of the blessings and promises of God. Therefore I will never be disgraced or disadvantaged, the power of the Most High is working in and through me from this time henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 17th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...