Search This Blog

Saturday 22 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 21:1

Song by Chris Tomlin

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

O Lord , the king rejoices in the strength you give; he takes great delight in the deliverance you provide.
Psalms 21:1 NET


Prayer 

Thank you eternal rock of ages for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your word sent to me each day

Lord thank you for guiding my life with your light and illuminating my path to the glory of your name

Lord show your greatness over every situation in my life manifest your power

I decree the great outstretched arm of God wraps me around and I will never be moved

I decree no power of darkness can penetrate into my glory in life

I destroy all unwanted power working to damage my glory and household

I decree new doors are opened unto me and my life is showing forth testimonies

I decree the joy of God is replacing all weaknesses and increasing my strength

I decree my life is moving from glory to glory in all aspects of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the will of God begins to manifest in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great hands of God is doing wonders in my life. I am moving high from glory to glory in all aspects of life. The word of the lord is fine-tuning my life giving me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness for the spirit of sadness. I can not be defeated because I carry the everlasting power of Jehovah Nissi in me always so I am victorious. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 22nd May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...