Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Prayer from 1 Peter 3:12

Song

To you Lord
Be all the glory
To you Lord
Be all the honour
To you Lord
Be all the glory
And adoration forevermore


The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.”
1 Peter 3:12 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree all evil proclamation and negotiation over my life and household is negated

I decree my hands are blessed and all that I touch is blessed and sanctified

I decree every trouble brewing over my destiny and household is erased permanently

I decree all evil report coming from the past, present or future turns into good news in all areas of my life

I decree concerning my household and I only the will of God will stand

I decree I will never be a candidate of any misfortune or mishap in any aspect of my life

I decree I have a life of victory, a life of favour, a life of divine verities, a life of testimonies and I will never be put to shame in Jesus name

I decree the newness of God is opening new chapters of greatness over my destiny and household

I decree I will not bury my young ones, I will not bury my children and my parents will not bury me in Jesus name

I decree every limitation hanging around my life receives a turn around to promotion henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over this nation divine protection and peace reigns beyond the imagination of man

I decree concerning the plague worldwide whatever variant that is in vogue the blood of Jesus subdues the effect henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are sanctified and blessed and no weapon formed against us will prosper in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for direction and grace to pray in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the new life in Christ, Christ is functioning in and through me. He is orchestrating my path and directions in life. The lord is in charge of my being and all that concerns me always. Daily as I live His name will be glorified in and through me. I will not encounter shame or failure because Christ in me is the hope of glory and I will always be the head not the tail because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 18th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...