Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Prayer from Job 8:21

Song by Sinach

Shout for joy with the voice of triumph
King of Kings and Lord of Lords you are
For you have done great things, oh oh oh
For you have done great things
We praise your name, Great and Mighty God
We praise your name, Oh oh oh

Great and Mighty God
Great and Mighty God
Great and Mighty God
Great and Mighty God

He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21 NLT

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail and all power belongs to you, I worship you father

Ancient of days thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for the knowledge of your word and divine ability released unto me

Ancient of days thank you for your wonder working powers upon my life

Lord thank you for releasing a shout of joy in and around me

Lord thank you for negating every plan to silence my joy in alll aspects of life

I decree over all situations that has caused me to stay awake worrying I receive supernatural peace henceforth

I decree where my life had seem entangled with unpleasant occurrence there is a change of power and atmosphere

I decree my new dawn has began and I wil never stop praising God

I decree over all long awaited blessings there is a new light in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my life is shining brighter and brighter each and everyday

I decree over this nation and nations around the world there is a turn around over the plague, the hands of God is causing a change in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the sounds of joy is overflowing in all our situation henceforth

*Begin to praise God over your situation and expectations, praise in tongues and your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The life I live is a life of praise, sounds and shouts of joy will never stop in my life. I do not fall prey of worrying or anxiety because I fill my being and environments with songs of praise. The life I live is a life of exceeding and abundant grace. I move from glory to glory and from grace to grace beyond the reasoning of man because Christ has the anchor of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 5th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...