Search This Blog

Friday 21 May 2021

Prayer from Philippians 3:1-3

Song

I serve a very big God 
He is always by my side
A very big God
By my side
By my side


Finally, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! To write this again is no trouble to me, and it is a safeguard for you. Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh! For we are the circumcision, the ones who worship by the Spirit of God, exult in Christ Jesus, and do not rely on human credentials
Philippians 3:1‭-‬3 NET


Prayer

Thank you abba father for this wonderful day and grace of life

Thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life

Lord thank you for speaking to me through your word daily and for increasing my understanding in your word and will

Eternal rock of ages let my life be an haven of your glory and praise henceforth

I decree I will fulfill my purpose of creation nothing can hold me back or down in Jesus name

I cancel all evil orchestration that wants to tamper with my joy and destiny in Jesus name

I decree every power or gathering that wants to frustrate me is rendered useless in Jesus name

I decree the divine advocate is speaking on my behalf where I can or can't speak for myself henceforth

I decree all risen opposition working against my destiny is permanently destroyed

I decree concerning my household and I the will of God trumps all evil will and plans in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my latter days is better than the former henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the peace of God that surpass all understanding surrounds us

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household it is our season of praise in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpass all understanding surrounds me each and everyday. Jehovah is my advocate at all times, He will avenge for me and vindicate me on all sides. The plans of God will triumph in all that concerns me. I am a victor in all areas and I breakthrough in all areas, I can never be limited by any seen or unseen force in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 21st May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...