Search This Blog

Thursday 20 May 2021

Prayer from Revelation 21:6

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own

And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.
Revelation 21:6 NLT

Prayer 

Father I worship you and glorify your name for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty for who you are to me

Thank you for another beautiful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for creating a path of excellence for me

Lord you are the alpha and omega direct me in life and grant me divine capability in all that I do

Holy one of Israel fill my life with the untouchable power from above

I decree concerning my household and I it is good news in Jesus name

I come against every organized crime causing havoc in this community in Jesus name

Lord destroy the den of all kidnappers physically or spiritually that is destroying lives, homes and destinies henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my children and household are battle axe in the hands of the lord so no evil can befall us 

I decree concerning this nation the lord will fine-tune the purpose of this nation and destroy all unwanted purposes

I uproot all evil plantation set to cause damage in my life in any aspect

I decree my entire being is hidden in the secret place of the Most High therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper

I uproot all seeds of confusion from my life and lineage

I decree I will not be silent, my voice will shout praises and worship to the most High forever

Lord in all that I do let your name be glorified and do not let me miss the rapture in Jesus name

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our households into the hands of God, grace speaks over disgrace in our lives in Jesus name

*Intercede for families pray in your understanding or in tongues as the lord gives you utterance*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is on my side like a mighty man, He is fighting for me. The lord has shielded my life in His secret place. He has hidden me under the shadow of the almighty. His grace is sufficient for me and He is turning around situations for my sake. I am having an encounter with Christ and nothing can stop it in Jesus name amen *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 20th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...