Search This Blog

Sunday 16 May 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith you know best
Nothing can catch you by surprise
You've got this figured out and you're watching us now

But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in your arm and step in
And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your never ending grace showered over my life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love and power that directs and fine-tunes my destiny always

Lord thank you for making a way for me and removing all frustration and limitations from my life

Lord eternal thank you for closing the doors of regrets and sorrow in all aspects of my life

Lord thank you concerning (mention) for making a way and giving me unending testimonies over it

Lord thank you for your divine power that keeps my life in your will always

Lord thank you for cancelling all evil medical reports and for granting my desires over my health

Lord thank you for removing disgrace and stagnation from my journey in life

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to prevail over all forms of judgement in my life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this nation and nations around the world, for allowing your peace to prevail over all unrest

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for making a way in all our expectations and for giving us testimonies that are exceptional

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not havedominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has opened a new door unto me, He has made a way for me where there seems to be no way. He has caused my destiny to receive greatness all around. Jehovah is working in and through me. He has removed all limitation in my path. My life is filled with divine verities. I am moving up the height of greatness and celebration. No more crying or weeping in my abode. Joy that is exceeding and overflowing is my portion henceforth in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 16th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...