Search This Blog

Monday 10 May 2021

Prayer from Galatians 5:22

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

There's beauty in my brokenness
I've got true love instead of pain
There's freedom though you've captured me
I've got joy instead of mourning

There's beauty in my brokenness
I've got true love instead of pain
There's freedom though you've captured me
I've got joy instead of mourning

You give me joy
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul



But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Galatians 5:22 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for leading me daily with your word all glory to your name

Father thank you for replacing all brokenness with beauty in my life and household

Mighty God thank you for filling my life with the fruit of the spirit

Lord thank you for destroying the works of flesh and desires of flesh ravaging lives around the world

Lord thank you for this community for terminating the plans from the pit of hell over this community

Lord I commit all young ones and youth unto you, fill them with the fruit of the spirit beyond the imagination of men

Abba arise and destroy all evil agenda spread around the world that's tampering with the plans of God for your children

Father I release all homes into your hand fill us with joy remove all sadness and works of ignorance in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine grant me divine enablement to overcome all challenges known or unknown in Jesus name

Everlasting king terminate every altar of disgrace erected for my sake and that of my family in Jesus name

Lord eternal I lift (mention) unto you take preeminence give me peace and victory on all sides in Jesus name

I decree in my abode it will always be songs of hallelujah

Jehovah I lift all that have been held captive willingly or unwillingly unto your hands grant them divine liberty henceforth

Lord I lift this nation and nations around the world unto your hands destroy any power of Sheol that has penetrated into the position of authority against the will of God henceforth

Father I lift unto you the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household into your hands henceforth fill all our plans with divine accomplishments in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am daily led by the word of God not emotions or feelings of man. I move out of complacency and I move into promotion, victory, as I walk in the orchestrated plans of God for me. My days are always filled with joy overflowing, I will not end my day in tears or sorrow. Jehovah is always in control of my life, therefore I have unquestionable victory and succes. The word of God is my core belief and I will never be deceived because I carry the word in me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 10th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...