Search This Blog

Sunday 30 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song by Mary Mary

In the morning you'll be alright
In the morning the sun's gonna shine
In the morning no clouds in the sky
When it's dark in your light just wait for the
daylight

Someone tell me what's wrong
Why my nights last so long
It's gettin' hard to believe
You can hear me
Then you give me a sign
That You heard me pray
You let me know
This dark night won't last always

In the morning you'll be alright
In the morning the sun's gonna shine
In the morning no clouds in the sky
When it's dark in your light just wait for the
daylight

So many ups and downs
You don't know where to start
So many nights you cried
Life was breakin' your heart
It may seem real hard
Ain't no help in sight
But don't you worry
About it tonight `cause

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Psalms 30:5 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Mighty God thank you for this blessed new day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine guidance over my life and entire existence

Father for the rest of my life, let my existence be filled with joy in Jesus name

Mighty God according to your word, let an end come to weeping or mourning in any aspect in Jesus name

Mighty warrior  let my life begin to enjoy a morning effect and put an end to all darkness

Lord in all that I do, straighten all crooked paths beyond human recognition

Heavenly father eliminate every sickness or disease and their symptoms that wants to limit my life in any way

Lord deliver me from evil umbrella that wants to keep my life subjected to wicked doctrines in Jesus name

I decree I will sing and shout for joy in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the joy of God is manifesting beyond our imagination

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household remove every embargo of failure and limitations physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weeping no more mourning, my season of unending celebration has began. I have joy like a river inside of me, my eyes of understanding are enlightened, therefore I will never work in deceit or pain. I will never be disappointed,I will never be disgraced, I am blessed and favoured. I am made a vessel unto glory, my light will not go deem suddenly, His grace is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 30th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...