Search This Blog

Friday 7 May 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 5:17-19

Song by Kirk Franklin

Now behold the Lamb
the Precious Lamb of God
Born into sin that I may live again
He's the precious Lamb of God

When I always didn't do right
I went left, He told me to go right
But I'm standing right here
in the midst of my tears, Lord
I claim You to be the Lamb of God

Thank You for the Lamb
the Precious Lamb of God
Because of Your grace
I can finish this race
the Precious Lamb of God

Even when I broke Your heart
my sins tore us apart
But I'm standing right here
in the midst of my tears
I claim You to be the Lamb of God

New life can begin (yeah),
for You washed away, washed away every one of my sins
Whom the Son sets free, is truly free indeed
claim You to be the Lamb of God

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:17‭-‬19 NLT


Prayer

Father thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in all areas

I decree I am a new creation and brand new man no old power can over power me in Jesus name

I cancel every evil report concerning I and my household in Jesus name

I destroy every evil calling from the spiritual realm that wants to taint my physical life

I lift every member of my family that is yet to be saved into the hands of the Most High, father let them encounter you

Father for as many I have shared or yet to share the gospel with in the past, present and those I will in the future fill their lives with your truth

Lord I commit those on mission field unto you uphold them with your right hand of righteousness

Everlasting father over this nation and nations around the world let there be mass revival and salvation of souls in Jesus name

Father I lift those in the position of authority unto you, father uproot every seed of darkness from their midst

Lord I commit as many household going through difficult challenge into you hands, everlasting king, straighten and uphold  them in Jesus name

I decree my expectations will not be cut short in Jesus name

I decree over this community there will be no shedding of innocent blood in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily all impacted by it and our household arise and vindicate us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a new creation, every old behaviour have been purged out if my life. I live a life of truth and glory. I dwell daily in the light of God. The lord has returned the captivity of Zion. He has given double for any trouble or loss. Souls are drawn to Christ through me in all areas of my life. I will not miss my purpose on earth. I wear a crown of glory because Christ in me is the hope of glory in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 7th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...