Search This Blog

Saturday 15 May 2021

Prayer from Habakkuk 3:19

Song by Hezekiah walker

It's so amazing, it's so amazing
Your love for me, Your love for me
It's so amazing, it's so amazing
Your sacrifice for me
For every blessing, for every blessing 
Given to me, given to me

For every valley, for every valley
You used to strengthen me
I don't deserve Your love 
Your tender mercy
If not for Your grace, where would I be?
If not for Your grace, where would I be?

I stand amazed at Your glory, I stand amazed at Your glory
I stand amazed at Your strength, I stand amazed at Your strength
I stand amazed at Your power
So amazing, so amazing
So amazing, amazing


The LORD God is my strength, And he will make my feet like hinds' feet , And he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
Habakkuk 3:19 KJV

Prayer

Thank you my lord and God for this amazing new day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your never ending grace in me

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and sees me through

Holy one of Israel thank you for your supernatural love showered on me daily

Father thank you for bringing me out of all valley and lifting me high to the level of fulfillment

Lord thank you for steadying my feet on the path of greatness and love

Lord thank you for healing me from everything that stands to sabotage my faith

Lord thank you for erasing all doubts and attributes of failure off my life henceforth

Jehovah thank you for crowing my life with your glory

Lord thank you for removing all evil recommendations working over my destiny henceforth

Jehovah thank you for your empowerment through the power of the Holy spirit

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of grace and faithfulness released unto us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with thanksgiving because the lord is doing amazing things in and through me. I have the light of the world shining in my life and setting all captives free. He has taken me from the miry clay and set my feet on the rock. Therefore, I will not fall, I will not falter and I will not fail in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 14th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...