Search This Blog

Monday 24 May 2021

Prayer from Mark 12:30

Song by CeCe Winans

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God (yeah)

And all my life You have been faithful (oh)
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God (yeah)

'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me (oh-oh)

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength .’
Mark 12:30 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I thank you and give you praise for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for loving me even while I was a sinner you died for me

Holy spirit divine thank you for your divine presence that leads and directs me always

Lord let your love increase in my life and in all that I do in Jesus name

 Let my life begin to show your love in every aspect of my life 

Father let your love overshadow any hatred known or unknown seen or unknown in Jesus name

Mighty God uproot any root of doubt that wants to becloud my vision henceforth

Lord through me let lives and souls encounter your goodness and grace beyond the understanding of man

Father where I can or I can't let your love begin to speak over my life henceforth

Father over this nation and nations around the world, let your love and mercy begin to destroy every power of destruction from the pit of hell

Mighty man in battle I lift the people in position of authority worldwide fill them with your love henceforth

I decree concerning the plague terminate the prevelance and bring us into your divine healing power

I decree this month will not know my end or that of any member of my family in Jesus name

I decree this week I will have divine encounter in all areas in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are more than conquerors in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this world. The joy of the lord is my strength, I receive divine guidance in all that do. All things are working together for my favour in Jesus name. I will never be put to shame or rendered useless in any aspect of life. The presence of the Lord fill my life beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name. I am favoured on all sides glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 24th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...